Frequently Asked Questions  

Q. How many homes are in Copper Creek?

A. 955 single family homes 

Q. What amenities are provided to the Copper Creek Homeowners?

A. There is a community park off of Copper Spring Trail. The park has two ramadas and a restroom. You may use the ramadas on a first come first serve basis. If you need a key to the restrooms please call Stratford Management. There are also walking paths and activity stations through the arroyo. 

Q. If I want to change something as little as the landscaping in my front yard, do I have to receive permission from the Association?

A. Yes. You must submit an ARC form to the management office and wait for a letter of approval from the ARC before you make any changes that will affect the exterior appearance of your home. 

Q. The sidewalk in front of my home is cracking/raised/needs to be repaired, is it my responsibility to make the repairs to the sidewalk?

A. Yes, and if the sidewalk is shared with your next door neighbor, they are responsible for half of it as well. 

Q. If I want to raise a wall in my back yard to make the wall taller, do I have to have permission from the Association and the neighbor that I share the wall with?

A. Yes, you must receive permission from both the Association and your neighbor that you share the wall with. The shared walls are equally owned by both you and your neighbor. 

Q. When are my Association fees due?

A. Your payments are due every January 1st, April 1st, July 1st and October 1st. 

Q. Who do I make the check out to?

A. Copper Creek Association 

Q. Where do I send payments to?

A. You may send payments to Stratford Management at PO BOX 37020 Tucson, AZ 85704 

Q. Can I pay my homeowners fees with a credit card or cash?

A. Yes, you can pay by e-check or credit card thru your homeowner portal or the Stratford Management website, there is a convenience fee. 

Q. What do my homeowners fees pay for?

A. You may find the Copper Creek Budget on the website. The Budget provides a line item and estimated amount each year of where the money is spent. 

Q. Can I file an anonymous complaint against a neighbor?

A. No, you must complete a homeowner complaint form which can be located on the website or through the management office. 

Q. If I am selling my home, who do I contact for the transfer and disclosure information?

A. Condocerts. You must submit a request through There is a fee that is charged by condocerts that must be paid in advance. 

Q. What are the transfer and disclosure fees?

A. $265 paid at the time of closing. 

Q. Do I have to use a certain trash provider or can I use any trash provider I choose?

A. You may use any trash provider you wish to use.  Tuesday and Friday pick up days are preferred. 

Q. Who is responsible for repairing the streets?

A. The streets throughout Copper Creek are owned by the Town of Oro Valley. Any street maintenance issues should be reported to the Town of Oro Valley. 

Q. How do I get a mailbox and mailbox key?

A. You will need to contact the Post Office. 

Q. When are the community yard sales?

A. The community yard sales happen once on the spring (usually in April) and once in the fall (usually in October). Please check the community newsletters and website for further information. 

Q. How do I find out the paint color on my home?

A. You will need to have a painter match a chip of color. 

Q. May I attend the Board meetings every month? 

A. Yes, all homeowners are welcome to attend the Board meetings every month